Sunday, January 20, 2008

10 Months Old!

This week Caitlyn turned 10 months old. Kyle and I joke that she is 10 months going on 2o years old, due to her very opinionated, independent side we have seen recently. She doesn't like baby food anymore and prefers eating whatever Dad & Mom are eating. She is standing as much as she is crawling, so we know it won't be long before she's running all over the house. She keeps us very busy, but is so much fun!!
This looks says, "Mom I know I'm not supposed to have the phone, but I do, so 'ha, ha'."
"C'mon, Dad, wake up and play with me!"
Too sweet profile shot~
This weekend we went to Laramie, WY, to watch Uncle Kameron's basketball games. Caitlyn sat through three basketball games, but took a little nap with Grandma Connie during one of the games.


No comments:

Blog Archive