First of all, I want to apologize for not posting new pictures all last week. For those of you who didn't know, we sold our house a couple of weeks ago, so we moved to a condo we're leasing this past weekend. Things were very busy, so I didn't get a chance to take very many pictures of Caitlyn during our move. Here are a few that I was able to get though, and I will post more later this week.
Uncle Andy didn't want to wake up Friday morning, so Caitlyn got tired of waiting for Uncle Andy to get up, so she decided to "tackle" him & make him get up. :)
Caitlyn hanging out with her uncles, Malcom & Kris.
Caitlyn & Uncle Andy talking on MSN to his friends!
Sunday afternoon Caitlyn decided to "help" Kyle put up safety latches in the kitchen cabinets....obviously she didn't know that this would prevent her from playing with all of the dishes in the cabinets!
No comments:
Post a Comment