Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lots of Birthday Fun!

Yesterday we celebrated Caitlyn's 1st birthday, and needless to say, Caitlyn's Mom made sure that she had plenty of pictures to remember the special day!
"Mom, can I just have the bow?"

Caitlyn loved to "read" the card her grandparents sent her. When she opened it Winnie the Pooh would wish her a 'Happy Birthday'!

And the unwrapping begins....
....Caitlyn's friend Madison decided to help with the present opening. :)


The birthday girl on her "throne".


Caitlyn's friends, Andrew & Madison, sharing in the excitement of her new toys.

"Mom, can we have birthdays everyday?"

Patiently waiting to eat her cake


Diving in to her first piece of birthday cake!!






"This stuff is good!"
I think she's getting full.
She's completely stuffed at this point.
The "Leftover Remains" of Caitlyn's birthday cake.
Since Caitlyn had cake in her hair and everywhere else, we decided that bathtime was a good plan shortly after she was done eating.

The girls having fun playing with Caitlyn's new bubble blower.
One last ride in her pjs before bed

I think the "I-can-barely-keep-my-eyes-open look" means it's time for bed.






No comments:

Blog Archive