First of all I want to apologize for not posting any new pictures this week. I really don't have a good excuse, and you will be able to tell from the number of new pics that I was taking plenty of shots of Caitlyn through the week. :)
The girl already thinks she needs a cell phone...

"Mom, I promise I didn't use up that many minutes."
Thursday we had a spring snowstorm, so Caitlyn wore her warm fleece pink outfit.
This Saturday we went to Colorado Springs to Caitlyn's friend, Madison's 1st birthday party. You can see from this picture that Caitlyn didn't mind helping Madison eat her chocolate birthday cake.
Andrew, Madison & Caitlyn checking out Madison's new toys!

Andrew & Caitlyn playing with Madison's new xylophone.

Caitlyn has decided that Mom's purse is now her purse.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, so we took Caitlyn to the park. She was a little nervous on the swings, but started to like going down the slides. Her favorite part was walking on the gravel in the playyard...such a silly girl!
"I'm not so sure about this, Mom."
"I guess that was kinda fun."
Going on a walk to the park.
Just takin' a stroll outside on the driveway with Dad.


Trying to follow Dad's footsteps....So precious!
So, I've decided that one of the hardest things about being a mom to a toddler is letting her learn to feed herself because it creates such a disaster for me to clean-up. As is obvious from these pictures, Caitlyn had macaroni & cheese tonight for dinner....(What a mess!!).
"Mom, look at my clean hands!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment