
Caitlyn's Grandma Connie bought her a golf set this past weekend much to Kyle's approval. Her Dad is quite pleased with her interest in her new toy.

Just one of Caitlyn's many silly expressions

Monday evening when Caitlyn was playing with her toys she decided to take a break and just collapsed and spread out on the living room floor. She found it quite funny when her Dad decided to join her.
(I have to list a disclaimer for this picture and the couple that follow because I know my child is shirtless, but she covered her shirt in lasagna at dinner, so we had to take it off after she was done eating. She was headed for a bath shortly so we didn't bother to put a shirt on her. I promise I don't let my child run around naked all the time!) :)

"Hey, Dad, whatcha doing?"

We had to laugh when she jumped on her bouncy horse with her golf club because she looked like a little polo jock.

Taking a milk break

Today we took Caitlyn to the Family Funplex here in Greeley and Caitlyn had so much fun playing in the "Adventure Island" pool.

She was pretty much fearless and kept Kyle on his toes chasing after her throughout the pool area.

"Dad, this is the best day ever!" (I really think we could have left her there all day and I doubt she would have noticed we were gone) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment