First of all, I apologize for not updating the blog for awhile. We were up in Wyoming last week visiting our families, so I wasn't able to work on the blog. I have many pictures from our past week though.
Caitlyn found Grandma Susan's "dust mittens", and got busy dusting anything she could reach. (I promise it was voluntary work on her part) :)
"What can I clean next?"
Grandma Susan helped Caitlyn sing her "ABCs" as she pointed to each letter on her placemat. I guess her Grandma is going to make sure she knows her "ABCs" by the time she's 2!!
Riding in her toy basket on her way downstairs to play with her toys with Grandpa Larry.
Our Little Monkey climbing the stairs (the pajamas seemed quite appropriate)
Having fun at the park!
We had to "pry" Caitlyn from the swing...she wanted to swing all day!
"This is so much fun!!"
Caitlyn all dressed up for church
"I look pretty good!"
Caitlyn & Grandma Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment