Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We felt very blessed spending the holiday with both of our families. I have a million pictures as you can imagine, so I thought I would start putting a few up. I think Caitlyn has decided that Christmas should come everyday. :)
Before Christmas Eve service last night, Grandpa Larry helped me paint Caitlyn's fingernails to match her dress. Grandma Susan then got the blowdryer out to dry the polish faster, since a toddler has a limited sitting time. As you can see Caitlyn got a kick out of the blowdryer.
Yesterday Grandma Susan was making homemade rolls, and Caitlyn had to help her shape out the dough. Caitlyn's dough resembled little worms more than round rolls, but she had a blast helping Grandma.
Caitlyn & Grandpa Dan before church last night.
Our beautiful little girl in her Christmas Eve dress.

1 comment:

Erica said...

She is so precious! We painted nails too! How fun!

Blog Archive