This weekend Caitlyn's Grandpa Larry, Grandma Susan & Uncles Jordan, Paul, Andy and Andy's girlfriend, Kelsy, came down to spend Easter with us. I have many photos (like usual), so here are a few, and I will be putting up more through the week.
Dying Easter eggs Saturday morning with Uncle Jordan
Jordan, Caitlyn, Paul, Kelsy & Andy (l to r)
Caitlyn didn't like leaving her egg in the cup of dye and preferred painting her egg with dye. (She also liked putting stickers on Uncle Jordan and herself, as can be seen by Uncle Jordan's hand in this pic.)
"Painting" a yellow egg with Daddy
After egg dying, Caitlyn wanted Grandpa to put the stickers on her rather than the eggs.
The finished products (I think we all enjoyed dying and decorating eggs more than Caitlyn) :)
Caitlyn's egg is the front egg with stickers on it. Her "painting" technique of dying made her egg have a "tie dye" effect and was really one of the best eggs.













No comments:
Post a Comment