
One morning this week when Caitlyn and I went on a walk, Caitlyn insisted on wearing her "princess crown" and red dress shoes. There are just some battles that aren't worth having, so I figured the neighbors wouldn't mind seeing a "princess" in her stroller. :)

While I was in the shower, I came out to find that Caitlyn had found some of my rollers, and had decided to put them in her hair. (Her goofy grin makes the look even more priceless!)

Our Beautiful Baby Girl

This week we decided to buy a birdfeeder to hang on our back patio, so that Caitlyn could watch the birds in the morning when she eats breakfast. She had alot of fun helping Daddy get the birdfeeder setup.

Carefully pouring in the birdseed

"Mom, are you getting a picture of this? See how I'm being such a good helper?"

Watching Daddy hang it up

All Done!
No comments:
Post a Comment