So last week we definitely didn't have a "typical" week, but thankfully it had a good ending. I can say that being in the hospital with Brayden for 5 days is something I hope to never have to do again, but we are so thankful that we don't have to fear the worst when Brayden has his "breath-holding spells". Thank you to all our friends & family for all your prayers & concern, and we would appreciate your continuing prayers until Brayden "outgrows" this behavior. We have Brayden on an apnea monitor at night & during his naps so that Kyle & I can sleep (somewhat).
Below is a slide show of pictures mainly from this past weekend. Kyle's Dad was able to come visit us from Canada, and meet his newest grandson! You can tell that Caitlyn & Brayden enjoyed having Grandpa Dan & Grandma Connie here.
No comments:
Post a Comment