Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tumbling Class!


Ready for class....This week Caitlyn had her first tumbling class with her friend, Makenna. I thought the class would be a good way for her to get rid of some of her energy during the winter months when she can't be outside as often.

At first Caitlyn seemed a little intimidated by the new environment, but once the class started she joined in with the other kids and seemed to have fun.


Playing with the parachute...this seemed to be one of her favorite parts of the class!

Bubble time!....As we were driving home after we went to lunch with our friends, Stacy & Makenna, Caitlyn said to me, "Mom, I'm sooo tired!" I guess I finally figured out a way to wear her out some. ;)

Kyle and the kids

This picture Kyle took last weekend, and it makes us laugh because it looks like Caitlyn is trying with all of her might to hold onto her big "little" brother.

No comments:

Blog Archive