Friday, March 19, 2010

Tea is Served!

So this past week Kyle got to experience one of the joys of having a daughter...joining her for a tea party! Caitlyn got a tea set from her Grandpa Dan & Grandma Connie for her birthday & there have been daily tea parties at our house since. ;)
(I think Kyle kinda thought it was fun!)
Mr. Bear & Caitlyn having some tea....(Dad & Mom had had their fill of tea & cookies by this point.)
Our Little Monkey just being his usual laid back self.
Caitlyn looking quite pleased with her new princess shirt that she got for her birthday.
Caitlyn got many new outfits for her birthday & on Tuesday she couldn't decide what outfit to wear....her solution--wear 2 outfits! She initially had the pink dress on, but then decided to put the leggings & shirt outfit over the top.
One morning this week, Caitlyn was brushing her teeth & Brayden kept trying to steal her toothbrush. I looked in one of our bathroom drawers & saw that we had a new, spare toothbrush. Since Brayden did cut his first tooth this week, I figured he might as well start practicing his brushing. So as you can see here, the kids were much happier (as was Mom) when they didn't have to fight over one toothbrush.
Making sure to get his one tooth squeaky clean! :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Brian has had his fair share of tea parties too!
I think they do enjoy them.
Thank you for your sweet encouragement from my video. I pray the Lord uses it to bless others!
I would love to have the chance to sit down with you over tea sometime : )

Blog Archive