This weekend my parents & brothers, Jordan & Andy, came to spend the Easter holiday with us. The weekend was very busy so I didn't get as many pictures of the kids with their grandparents & uncles, but I was able to take a few.
Uncle Andy & Grandpa Larry helping Caitlyn with her "marshmallow craft"--an idea I got from a friend.
Carefully gluing on each marshmallow bunny
The finished product!
Caitlyn drawing a design on her egg before dying it with Grandma Susan.
Kyle, Caitlyn & Andy dying easter eggs.
All dressed up & ready for church in one of her new spring dresses & purse from Grandpa & Grandma.
Opening her Easter basket from Dad & Mom, Grandpa & Grandma & her uncles.
A new princess movie from her uncles.
New sidewalk chalk to decorate our driveway with. :)









1 comment:
She looks so big in your new topper! They are both adorable!
I love the marshmallow egg : )
Post a Comment