Monday, May 3, 2010

What's for Breakfast?!

One morning last week I was busy getting Caitlyn's breakfast ready. I let Brayden crawl around the floor and I turned around to find he had snuck behind me and was helping himself to the contents in our fridge. I couldn't get him to look at me with his cute little grin (because it's like he knew he wasn't supposed to be in the fridge), but I still couldn't resist taking a couple pictures.

"Hmmm...what's in here?"
"These look like they could be fun to play with."
We have been enjoying the warmer spring weather and taking walks in the evening. Here the kids are buckled and ready to go on a walk!
Brayden playing in the jungle gym while his sister jumped in the bouncy castle at the indoor play area.
My children love playing with laundry baskets for some reason.
Just our cute boy making a silly face!
Brayden smiling through his pacifier that has become his teething toy (he chews on it more than he sucks on it).
 
Caitlyn acting grown-up while carrying her friend, Kelsy's purse.

No comments:

Blog Archive