Sunday, June 27, 2010

"What's this grass stuff!?!"

We've been enjoying the summer evenings in our backyard & Brayden's had the chance to get used to sitting in the grass.
"Mom, I'm not so sure about this pokey stuff!"
"Maybe it's not so bad..."
When we sat Brayden down in the grass he held his legs up like this for about a minute. It was quite hilarious!
The beautiful mountain view from our backyard
Caitlyn taking a close-up of herself
Caitlyn helped me plant some flowers in the planters on our front porch & back patio.
Always ready to pose for the camera
My little helper
Brayden holding on tight while Caitlyn pushes him around the kitchen on his car.
This is the kids' playroom in our upstairs loft. One afternoon last week I left them in the playroom while I was folding some laundry. When I checked on them I found a messy toy room showing that the they had been there...but they had escaped. 
....that's when I found them creating a new mess in the guest bedroom!
Neither child acts at all ashamed or guilty! ;)

1 comment:

Nate and Katie said...

HI Alissa,
Cute pictures! I enjoy checking in on your blog! Hope the adjustment is going well and that Kyle's new job is good also. Elizabeth is set for another tubes surgery end of July...her 4th one! And baby is coming end of August so we are seeming to have a busy but fun summer. Take care!
love, Katie

Blog Archive