Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July

Quick Father/Daughter pic at the start of our 4th of July weekend. Caitlyn was so excited that her Dad had "no work" for 3 days.
The kids dressed in red-white-and-blue; whether by choice or not that is for you to decide. ;)
Caitlyn insisted on adding marshmallow stars to the cake we made--talk about sugar overload!
Not the most evenly dispersed sprinkles, but at least you know that her mom let her do it all by herself.
Riding one of the rides at the carnival: I know she doesn't look like she's having fun, but she was. She just refused to smile because she knew her mom was holding the camera and wanted her to smile...have I mentioned how much I love the 3's Stage?!?
Brayden relaxing in his stroller while watching his sister.
Little Miss Speedy
Once again refusing to smile...
Her dad finally convinced her to give me one smile.
Riding the train
I had to take this picture because it made me laugh to see my 6'4 husband squished into this little train---the things a Dad will do for his daughter. ;)
Brayden had fun being able to ride the train too.
Kyle getting the Snaps out for Caitlyn to start popping.
Caitlyn having fun throwing the Snaps against the sidewalk
Brayden observed his sister for only a few seconds before deciding that he needed to try some of the Snaps himself.
Trying with all his might to get one to pop
"Look, Mom, I got one to pop!" (He really did throw one hard enough that it did pop.)
Blanket-Check, Baby Sarah-Check, Sippy Cup-Check, Pajamas on-Check, Dad has the popcorn-Check. Ready to go watch the Fireworks!

No comments:

Blog Archive