Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving and One Goofy Little Boy

I'm sorry that I'm behind on posting new pics, but it seems the "busyness" of the holidays started early for our family. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our house, and my parents and brothers came and shared the holiday with us.
 Ready to eat a wonderful meal
 Brayden looks less than enthused....I think he was really hungry and tired by this point. 
 Look closely at our silly little girl's plate...She was given a fork and spoon at her place setting; then while we were eating she got up twice to get two more forks. She gave us all a good laugh when we realized she had a utensil for each food item on her plate!
 Brayden chilling with his Uncle Paul
 The kids got an early Christmas present (a.k.a "a sanity-saver for their mom during this crazy month), a self-propelled car that they can both ride on. They rode on one at one of their friend's house and loved it!

 Uncle Andy & Brayden
 Brayden lately has been making us laugh more than usual...His latest obsession is his snow boots. He wants to wear them constantly in the house and gets quite upset if you try to remove them from his feet.
 He looks like he's on a mission....likely headed for trouble!
 Brayden loves stickers put on him, but I'm not sure who is responsible for this look--his sister or one of his uncles.
 Yesterday when Brayden woke up from his afternoon nap, this was the look I was greeted with. I couldn't have styled it that good if I had tried.
Isn't he adorable?!...(I'm not biased or anything.)

No comments:

Blog Archive