This past weekend we met some of our friends at Chuck E. Cheese in South Denver. It was our first experience at the play center/restaurant & I can say the kids had a blast, but I don't think Kyle and I will be returning there anytime soon....unless we decide we want to be around tons of noisy kids and even noisier arcade games. ;)
We questioned ourselves as to why we bought so many tokens because the kids enjoyed playing the games whether they had put a token in them or not.
The rides were their favorite
Caitlyn said that Brayden's a "crazy" driver!
Since I was sick last week, Kyle took a couple extra days off work, so he and Caitlyn had fun playing in the backyard in all the snow. Here is Caitlyn all dressed and ready to go play in the snow.
Watching Saturday morning cartoons together
Brayden trying on Uncle Jordan's hat...I think it's a little too big.
Looking good before church Sunday morning
I was still sick recovering from pneumonia last week when it was Kyle and my 7th Anniversary, but my sweet husband made sure to make the day special by bringing these flowers home to me. I am a very lucky woman! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment