Last weekend Kyle's brothers, Kory, Kelly, Malcolm & Kameron came down & went to the Rockies baseball game with us. The weather was a little cold, but we still had fun.
Brayden walking to Coors Field with Kyle and Uncle Kory.
Taking it all in...
Being silly like usual
We waited in line to get a picture with Dinger, the Rockies mascot, and we were next in line when he had to leave. :( They only do pictures until the middle of the 4th inning, so you don't know when he will be done taking pics. The kids were disappointed, but they both got a high five from him.
Brayden enjoying the ice cream sundae he shared with his sister in the souvenir Rockies helmet.
Enjoying more snacks during the game with his Dad
Today Caitlyn decided to dress-up Brayden as herself and she dressed up as me. I have a feeling that some day Brayden is not going to love his sister too much for this picture. :)
Today I let the kids paint and Brayden decided to paint himself rather than the picture I had given him.











No comments:
Post a Comment