Sunday, June 12, 2011

Just a Few Random Pics....

Life has been busy lately for our family, so sadly I haven't had time to take too many photos. Here are a few from the past couple weeks though. (I apologize for the quality of some of the pictures because I took them with the camera on my cell phone.)

 Cute, but Double Trouble ;)
Example #1: Brayden decided to put half of the container of hair gel in his hair one morning... 

Example #2: I heard Brayden yelling from the toyroom, "Stuck, stuck!" and this is what I found...Never a dull day with this child!
The kids quite pleased with the items they received in a suprise package they got from their Great Uncle Greg & Aunt Kathy. 
He even insisted on napping with his new football. 
 Eating a bedtime snack in his new race car pjs
 All ready to go and looking quite pretty!
Cuddling in his blanket & watching Elmo

Caitlyn & Brayden playing at the park with their good friend, Makenna

No comments:

Blog Archive