Last weekend we decided to take the kids up to the mountains for a hike. It was definitely a very "leisurely" hike at the pace the kids kept, but we enjoyed getting out of the city and enjoying the beautiful fall day.
Marching right along with his Dad
The beautiful Aspen trees that lined the trail
Brayden kept running ahead of us on the trail with his arms straight out in front of him yelling, "Superhero". I think all the open space made him quite happy! ;)
I wanted a quick picture of the kids and Brayden kept hiding behind his sister.
Brayden's expression in this picture makes me laugh.
Checking out their surroundings
Taking a quick snack break before heading back down the trail
Mr. Cool
Walking down back to our car with a little less energy...I think we actually wore him out!
Someone does love his sister....:)













1 comment:
Beautiful pics and family! I hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment