A couple weeks ago, Caitlyn participated in her school's annual Fun Run. She did a great job running several laps to earn money for her school. Here she is with some of her classmates before the start of the 1st graders' laps.
Taking her running seriously...
Now realizing she's having fun...
Running with her teacher & classmate not far behind
Brayden meeting, Polaris, Northstar Academy's mascot.
Our Three Handsome Sons
Petting a very large rabbit...(and, no, we can't take him home)!
Brayden with his preschool class
Being silly
These last few are just random pictures I took. I love capturing moments like the one pictured here. Drew & Evan happy to just be hanging out with each other.
I had to capture this moment of all 4 kids sitting quietly in one spot. They for some reason like to watch home videos of my brothers & I. I guess they find it fun to see their mom and uncles as kids (how the twins are interested I don't know).
Drew trying to walk in Aunt Kelsy's boot.
Drew loves his sister!
Evan not being so cooperative while I was trying to take few pictures. ;)
I kept trying to get one of both of them smiling...
...this one they are both at least looking at the camera, but quite serious (and looking quite identical).
Finally smiles from both....just not standing too close to each other...Still cute, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment