This weekend we had a very busy weekend as we went to Nebraska for a family reunion & to help Uncle Jordan move. I'm just warning you, I posted quite a few pictures, and I have more that I will post later this week.
Caitlyn being goofy on our way down to Scottsbluff, NE.
Trying on Uncle Jordan's sunglasses
"C'mon, Grandpa Larry, let's go!"
Lookin' pretty and nowhere to go!
Stealing the baseball from Uncle Jordan & Uncle Andy when they were trying to play catch.
"Ha, Ha, I got your ball and you're not getting it back!"
Caitlyn swinging with her 2nd cousin, Kali while her other 2nd cousins, Sara & Ashley watch.
Caitlyn with 2nd cousin, Sara
Sara, Caitlyn, Kali & Ashley having fun...(You can tell Caitlyn lacked for attention while we were at the reunion). :)
Our family reunion which was my Dad's family (his ten brothers & sisters and some of their kids & grandkids) was also a celebration of my Grandma Joan's 80th birthday!
Caitlyn's 2nd cousins took turns pushing her up and down the sidewalk in her little car. (I think she would have stayed in that car all day if we would have let her.)














No comments:
Post a Comment