
Grandpa Larry reading to Caitlyn

Uncle Andy & Caitlyn (I guess she decided to strike the serious pose for this pic).

Relaxing with Uncles Paul & Andy

Acting like she's already a computer whiz

Sunday afternoon we went to an outdoor activity center. You can see from these pics that Caitlyn was an additional "obstacle" on the course as we played.

She kept picking up our golfballs in the middle of the game, so it definitely slowed down our progress through the course.

"Hey, look what I got. Do you guys need these or something?"

"I think I'll just sit right here. I'm sure they won't mind."

Caitlyn had fun riding on the paddleboats with Dad & Mom, except that she kept trying to climb out of the boat....I guess swimming looked like more fun?!?


Riding in the semi-truck with Grandpa Larry & Uncle Andy in the arcade.


This was a 35-foot slide that Caitlyn did not care for when she went down with her uncle. So her Grandpa Larry helped her slide down just the bottom of the slide and she found that much more fun.

Caitlyn & I didn't do the go-karts, but as you can see from this pic I don't think we missed much, since Kyle got such a slow kart.

(Doesn't he look so enthused?)

I guess some "boys" never grow up.

The carousel was Caitlyn's favorite ride of the day. Once the ride stopped the first time, she just sat there like, "You'd better stick another token in, because I'm not done." :)

Listening to Uncle Andy's Ipod while driving back home.

No comments:
Post a Comment