Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baseball Weekend

Kyle with his "shadow" hanging out in the kitchen Saturday morning after Caitlyn "helped" Kyle mow the lawn. She is quite the Daddy's Girl!
This weekend Caitlyn's Great Uncle Greg & Aunt Kathy came to visit us. For an early Father's Day gift, I got tickets for us to go to the Rockies vs. Mariners baseball game in Denver Saturday night. We all had alot of fun, and Caitlyn did a good job of cheering, "Go Rockies!" and "You're Out!" (Pictured above: Caitlyn wearing her shades with her Aunt Kathy at the beginning of the game.) Caitlyn's favorite part of the game was going to meet Dinger the Dinosaur, the Rockies' mascot. She got her picture taken with him and he gave her his autograph. She made sure to proudly show everyone Dinger's autographed picture that he gave her.
"Hey, Dinger, you're kinda big!"
I promise I was watching the game, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of the mountain sunset we got to view while at the game. Our view from our seats. Caitlyn enjoying some popcorn during the game. Caitlyn & Uncle Jordan standing during the seventh inning and singing "Take me Out to the Ballgame".

No comments:

Blog Archive