Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Week with the Grandparents!

This past week, Caitlyn's Grandpa Larry & Grandma Susan "kidnapped" Caitlyn for a few days and took her to Wyoming to spend some time with them. She also got to spend time with her Grandma Connie, and, needless to say, she had lots of fun being spoiled all week by our families. It gave me time to get things done here before the soon arrival of Baby Brayden, but Kyle and I missed our little girl and were ready to have her home. (Caitlyn, on the other hand, just wanted to go back to "Grandma's house".)
Part of the conditions of my family taking Caitlyn was that they take pictures for Kyle and I, so I have many pictures to post from the week. I guess trying to slide across Grandma's kitchen floor with plastic bags on her feet was pretty fun! A little tired from the 5 hour drive to Wyoming!
Fun at the park!
Helping Kelsy spin in the seat!
Kelsy left her fish at my parent's house during the week, and Caitlyn had alot of fun getting to know, Charley.
Just watching Charley swim!
Caitlyn & Kelsy's "Fish faces"
In her Uncle Andy's words, Caitlyn "off-roading" in her stroller.
So Beautiful!
Such a sweet smile!

No comments:

Blog Archive