When I'm getting ready in the morning, Caitlyn likes to make me lunch in her kitchen. This past week she brought me my "lunch" with her chef hat and all. I took these pics with my phone camera, so they'e not the best, but she looked too cute to not snap a couple pics.
Our laid-back little boy
Having fun playing with an empty vitamin bottle (I seriously don't know why we spend so much money on toys when this is all it takes to entertain a 2 year old). ;)
Fall or winter?: I had to post these pictures for my friend Amy because she loves snow and doesn't get to see it very often in TN. It was also a picture of our first snowfall of the season.






1 comment:
oh my word - LOVE your snow pix!!!!!!!!!!! my computer wasn't updating properly, so i've missed all your posts for the last couple of weeks - i'm seeing your first snow at the same time as the big snowfall. SOOOOOOO jealous! it's 74 deg here today :(.
Post a Comment