Saturday, October 10, 2009

Time's Up!



Last Sunday before church I wanted a picture of the kids. Well, I'm sure you can imagine that it could take several shots before I would be able to get a good pic of both kids. I actually learned that the first picture is often the best. You can see from the following pictures that the first photo was actually the best, and Brayden & Caitlyn just became more annoyed at their mother with each shot. :)

Picture 2: Caitlyn giving her "squinty eyes/forced smile" look. Brayden looking at his sister like "this girl is seriously weird".

Picture 3: Caitlyn no longer looking at the camera & watching cartoons instead.

Final picture: Both children exhibiting their "disgusted" looks; in other words,"Time's up, Mom!..No more pictures!"

Brayden ready to watch Sunday football with his Dad.

Caitlyn loving on her brother.

1 comment:

Erica said...

They are so precious~you are truly blessed!

Blog Archive