Friday, March 6, 2009

Caitlyn's Week in Review

So even though most of this week was spent cleaning and unpacking boxes, we still had a chance to relax some and have a couple of Caitlyn's friends over to play.
Caitlyn and Daddy relaxin' and watching basketball (I really don't tell my child to smile like this. I just tell her to smile and now I always get this goofy, cheesy grin.) Today Caitlyn's friend, Andrew, came over to play and they had fun drawing with sidewalk chalk in our backyard. Sitting in Caitlyn's wagon going nowhere. :)
Our daughter quite pleased with herself that she stole one of Daddy's chips from his plate when he was home for lunch today.
Cuddling with her puppy and baby doll
So Sweet!
Sitting on the staircase with her friend, Kamrynn
This is actually a dress-up skirt that her Grandma Susan got her, and for some reason she decided it would look good around her head instead.

No comments:

Blog Archive