Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pics from Our Birthday Week!

Kyle gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers on Monday for my birthday and Caitlyn had to make sure to smell each rose...(in case, one smelled better or different than another). :)
Showing off her pretty bracelets she got from her Great Grandma Joan.
Just going for a stroll with her dolly
Grandma Susan, Caitlyn & I reading a bedtime story
Uncle Andy & Caitlyn at her birthday party!
Last weekend when Kyle and I went to Casper to watch Kameron, Kyle's youngest brother, play basketball at state, Caitlyn stayed in Gillette with her Grandpa Larry, Grandma Susan & Uncle Andy. You can tell from these pictures that she "really missed" her parents.
"Princess of the Blankets"
Wrestling Uncle Andy...I think Caitlyn wins!
Kyle with his brothers after the state tournament (from l to r): Kris, Kyle, Malcolm, Kory, Kelly & Kameron (front row)
Part of the Hunter family (l to r): Me, Kyle, Kameron, Kelly, Kris, Dan & Connie

No comments:

Blog Archive