Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Snowstorm

Yesterday we had a spring snowstorm and got about a foot of snow. After dinner, Kyle went out to shovel the driveway, and Caitlyn insisted on "helping".
Bundled up and ready to go!
Having way too much fun in all the fresh snow!
I think we could have left her out there all night!
Since we were kinda stuck inside for the day, Caitlyn and I decided to make chocolate chip cookies. I asked her to help me put away the cookies once they were cooled, and I turned my back for one second, and this is what I caught when I turned back around.
If that's not a guilty face, I'm not sure what is!
One evening this week when I was painting my toenails, Caitlyn insisted that I paint her fingernails & toenails. So here she is showing off her manicure and pedicure.

No comments:

Blog Archive