Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big Sister/Little Brother

So one of Caitlyn's friends gave her this "Big Sister" shirt for her birthday, and I was able to find a "Little Brother" onesie for Brayden. I know my children will probably think these pictures are "cheesy" someday, but it made their mother smile.
I took Brayden for a weight check yesterday and he's already 7 lbs. 9 oz., which means he's gained over a pound in a week! Since Caitlyn was so tiny for so long, it's strange for Kyle and I to have a "normal-sized" baby. It's less stressful though, knowing that he's eating and growing well.
Of course Caitlyn had to make sure that her gum was showing in the picture.
A special moment between brother & sister
Caitlyn comforting Brayden
This is my favorite one
Just relaxin'
So Precious

1 comment:

Erica said...

They are so sweet and the updated blog looks great. I know love watching them interact with each other. It only gets better!

Blog Archive