Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Caitlyn's Baby Brother

Brayden Nathaniel Hunter was born yesterday at 3:04 pm. He is 6 lbs. 8 oz. (almost a full pound bigger than his sister was), 20 1/2 inches long & is getting smothered by his big sister! :)
At first I don't think Caitlyn knew what to think, and was surprised to see her brother moving, and realize that he wasn't a doll.
She quickly warmed up to him though, and has been quite possessive of him ever since.
She couldn't kiss him, hug him or "pat" (her words) him enough.
Grandma Susan & Brayden
Uncle Jordan & Caitlyn hanging out at the hospital.
She insisted on holding him...(I'm going to have to keep a serious eye on her because I think she will think she can pick him up and hold him by herself).
Opening a special gift from Grandma Susan & Grandpa Larry
Smelling my new bottle of perfume
Daddy, Caitlyn & Brayden (this pic is my favorite)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Congratulations! Precious pictures and by the way...YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!

Blog Archive