So things have definitely been a little busier since Brayden was born, but Caitlyn seems to be adjusting well, which is the biggest relief to Kyle and I. She smothers him with hugs and kisses, and always asks to hold him. We are just enjoying this "loving" sibling relationship for now, because we have our doubts that it will last once they are older. ;)

Our Handsome Little Boy!

I guess he was "seriously pondering" something in his sleep....lol. :)

I couldn't resist taking a picture of Caitlyn's hair after her nap. She had taken out the braids I had done in her hair, so it made for quite the crazy look.
Caitlyn "sharing" a.k.a. stealing Brayden's blanket.

A rare awake moment of Brayden

One happy Big Sister

Caitlyn reading to her little brother

He seemed to be listening so intently to her, which she loved.
1 comment:
What a couple of cuties! Love the pics!
Post a Comment