Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Pictures...Finally!

So first I apologize for not getting pictures posted recently. The past couple weeks have been really busy and I told Kyle that I hadn't even had time to take pictures to post. This past weekend Caitlyn went with her Uncle Jordan down to Nebraska for a family reunion with my Dad's side of the family. Thankfully my dad and brother took some pictures so I have some to share.
Caitlyn riding the motorized tractor at my Uncle Greg & Aunt Kenda's ranch.
She had alot of fun "driving" on her own, but I guess at one point she ran right into a building, so I'm thinking no driver's license for awhile. ;)
Caitlyn hanging out with Kelsy, Uncle Andy's girlfriend.
In the afternoon they got out the slip n' slide for the kids to play on.
Because most of the kids there were little they didn't know they were supposed to run and then slide down the slip 'n slide. Caitlyn I guess tried to army crawl down it initially.
Thankfully Caitlyn's Uncle Andy decided to "assist" her in playing on the slide, so she would sit at the top of the slide and he would run and then push her down the slide. I think next summer she'll be able to do it on her own.
After having fun getting wet, Caitlyn decided to dress-up in my cousin's daughter's princess costume and color with markers. She looks mad in this picture, but she was really just completely tired at this point and ready for a nap.
Taking her coloring very seriously.
Uncle Jordan, Grandpa Larry, Caitlyn, Grandma Susan, Uncle Andy & Kelsy
My Dad with his 2 brothers, 7 sisters and my Grandma Joan
Kyle, Brayden and I stayed home for the weekend, and Uncle Kelly came to visit before his college semester started this past Monday. You can tell Brayden enjoyed having his Uncle Kelly around.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Here is a link to the devotion I was telling you about.

http://www.amazon.com/God-Me-Devotions-Girls-Ages/dp/188535861X

Here is another site I love for activities:
http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/

Blog Archive