Friday we met some of our friends at The Children's Museum in downtown Denver.
Caitlyn having fun blowing bubbles.
Caitlyn blowing bubbles with her friend, Lanie.
Getting enclosed inside a large bubble
"Mr. Man"
Brayden having fun making noise on the wood floor with some of the tap shoes in the dress-up/performance room.
Brayden just helping sweep at the "supermarket", but I think one of the other girls wanted to play with the broom too. ;)
Brother & Sister driving the trains along the railroad track
Resting inside the fire engine....(I think I might have actually worn them out!)
Future Fireman (I think he'll have to grow into the hat)
Pretending to drive the fire truck with the firehouse dog along for the ride
Then that night Kyle & Uncle Jordan took Caitlyn to the Rockies game.
Wearing her Rockies shirt and ready to head to the game
Taking the game very seriously...
Caitlyn loves Dinger, the Rockies mascot, but I guess when she got up close she was "a little shy" (her words). She was very excited to tell me that she met him though and got his autograph.
















No comments:
Post a Comment