So one morning last week after I dressed the kids for the day, I sent them to the playroom to "play nicely" together while I made the beds and started a load of laundry. When I went to check on them this is what I found...they actually seemed to be getting along-no fighting.
Then Brayden got a little bored with just sitting and coloring, so...
he decided climbing on top of his sister's table and trying to draw on the walls would be much more fun.
"Look at me, Mom!"
I think he's enjoying himself way too much!
Once Brayden got tired of standing though, he decided to sit right on top of his sister's coloring book.
I don't think he sees the issue....we're going to have to work on teaching him a lesson in "personal space". ;)
Saturday Caitlyn went to her first tumbling class and she was so excited that she was ready to go about 2 hrs before the class started. (I'll have more pics next week after her second class).
Caitlyn trying to force her brother to sit still and take a picture with her.
Brayden looking pretty cool in his new jacket and shoes.










No comments:
Post a Comment