I'm sorry that I haven't posted any pictures recently. Last week our computer stopped working and we had to replace the hard drive. This weekend Kyle got it up and running though, so now I have many new pictures to post.
Brayden and Caitlyn with their Uncle Malcolm, who came to visit us a couple weekends ago.
I let the kids play with sidewalk chalk one evening last week before dinner and I don't know if it was the best idea...they were two chalk messes by the time they were done!
Brayden making sure to keep a piece of chalk in each hand so that his sister take them from him.
I think more chalk ended up on Brayden's bottom and feet than on the sidewalk.
Caitlyn being silly!
Even though I've learned this lesson before it still surprises me...Kids do not need new toys from the store, just a plastic storage container. Caitlyn gave Brayden a several rides around the kitchen while I was cleaning up dishes from breakfast.
Brayden decided to help his sister after awhile
Now pushing the baby stroller in the container without any baby in the stroller?!?
Brayden just relaxin' with his sister!










No comments:
Post a Comment