Two weeks ago Kyle took Caitlyn & her friend, Jake, golfing. The kids had fun riding in the golf cart and practicing their "golf swing".
When we left Denver it wasn't very cool, but when Kyle and the kids got to the course in Loveland it was much colder. Thankfully Jake didn't want his coat, so he was a true gentleman and let Caitlyn borrow it.
Practicing her swing
I recently bought a package of socks and Caitlyn stole the sticker off the front of the package. When I turned around and saw that she had attached it to the front of her shirt I had a good laugh...(I think she's worth more than $15).
Brayden was being particularly fussy, so he went and sat on his Uncle Jordan's lap. He continued to whine and fuss so Jordan decided to try rubbing his back, and Brayden was suddenly content for the next 10 minutes....Can we say high-maintenance?!?
"Aahhh, this is the life!"
Caitlyn was in a tumbling/gymnastics class this last month, and loved every minute of it. Here she is learning the balancing beam. Unfortunately we weren't able to get very many pictures during her class, but she is going to continue classes in November.










No comments:
Post a Comment