Last week the kids and I went up to Greeley and met our friends, Stacy & Makenna, for lunch & playtime at the park.
Caitlyn & Makenna showing off their balancing skills.
Brayden bravely (or not so wisely) going down the slide head first...(I promise it's a short slide and he didn't get hurt, but laughed after his daring ride).
Trying to slide across the balance beam...
...while his sister shows him how it's supposed to be done.
I asked the two girls to smile for me, and I guess you get a cute pose & smile when you ask 3-year old girls to "pause" for a picture.
Makenna sharing her stickers with Brayden.
Brayden quite pleased with the stickers on his shirt.
I wanted to get a picture of the kids before we left the park, and they did not disappoint. Makenna planting a spontaneous kiss on Brayden.
I love this picture of Brayden reflecting on his first kiss. ;)
Makenna tickling Brayden and he didn't mind one bit!











No comments:
Post a Comment