Our Beautiful Sleeping Beauty & Our Cute Little Monkey
Saturday we took the kids to a Halloween event in Loveland with some of our friends.
Caitlyn and Makenna finding candy in the hay maze.
I promise we fed Brayden lunch before we left, but I guess he decided to taste the banana attached to his costume. ;)
Trying to eat the Tootsie Roll with the wrapper still on.
Brayden giving me the cute face to persuade me to unwrap the Tootsie Roll...."Please, Mom!"
Kyle and Brayden trick-or-treating to the various businesses at the outdoor shopping center.
"Hey, Mom, this is fun!"
Caitlyn & Makenna playing with Brayden the Monkey.
Caitlyn headed through the maze with her friend, Kamrynn.
Brayden following all the kids in search of more candy.
Getting a quick ride from Dad
Caitlyn overseeing Uncle Jordan & Dad carving the two pumpkins we picked out at the pumpkin patch last week.
I was quite impressed with their finished work!
More pictures to come later this week....






















1 comment:
We think you have the cutest little monkey and sleeping beauty we have ever seen! - Kelsy and Uncle Andy
Post a Comment