Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random Pix

 
We recently were able to watch our friends' kids so that they could enjoy a night off. Here is a pic of Caitlyn, Jace & Brayden watching a movie, while Charli decides to check in on them. :) 

 Jackson decides to join all of the kids. 
 Caitlyn had "show-and-tell" last week at preschool, and she wanted to bring in her new doll. She wanted her and "Jessica's" hair to be the same, so she asked that I put curlers in their hair the night before. Here they are all ready for bed in their curlers. :)
On Tuesdays and Thursdays when Caitlyn has preschool, I always have to wake the kids up. When I go into Brayden's room to wake him up, this is his typical response. It's definitely a process to get him out of bed. 
Brayden and I stopped at Starbucks one morning this week and on our way home, he says to me, "Mom it's stuck...Help!" I looked back to find his finger stuck in the lid of the cup. I told him I was driving and he'd have to wait until we got home, so he rode all the way home with his finger stuck. I can definitely say he is the most challenging of my children, but he definitely makes me smile and laugh quite often.
A couple weekends ago we took Brayden to a Colorado Rapids soccer game with his Uncles Kelly & Jordan (Caitlyn was at a friend's birthday party). Brayden had fun at the game, as he was able to meet the mascots, but I think the cotton candy was his favorite part. 
Chilling at the game with Uncle Kelly
We received these cute Colorado Rockies socks as a baby gift from one of Kyle's co-workers....of course, Brayden had to try them on. 
He said, "I think they fit!" 
So I really don't like any pictures of myself, but my husband insisted on getting one pregnancy photo of me. Here I am 33 weeks pregnant with the twins. At this point, both babies are doing well, and I'm scheduled to have my c-section April 25. We feel so blessed that God has watched over the twins as they've grown and developed, and that we didn't have to deal with any of the complications that could have occurred. We can't wait to meet our new sons! 

2 comments:

Erica said...

You look AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see your sweet boys!

Chris & Amy said...

oh my word... you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! you look like your about 20 weeks with one baby. :)

Blog Archive