Once again I'm behind at posting new pictures, but I have a feeling that it could get even worse in a couple weeks once the twins arrive. ;) I never seem to lack having pictures to post, just the time to update the blog. A couple weeks ago, my brothers took the kids to Wyoming to spend time with my parents, which then gave Kyle and I a three-day weekend to rest and finish up some of our "to-do" list before the babies arrive. Needless to say, the kids didn't miss us much and enjoyed their time with their uncles and grandparents.
These first couple pics are of Brayden having fun with the remote tractor his Great Uncle Greg gave him.
It's too boring to just drive it on the sidewalk.
Having fun with the marble obstacle course at my parent's house
Hanging out at the park with Grandpa Larry and Uncles Jordan & Paul
Quite the climber
I guess Caitlyn was quite determined to run up the slide, and she accomplished her goal after a few attempts.
Brayden loved playing with the blocks that my brothers used to play with when they were younger.
Playing some more with his remote tractor (The rest of these pictures are from Caitlyn's birthday weekend when the kids went down to the park that is just down from our house).
Spinning Grandpa Larry
Brayden's turn to spin...
...and he's down!
Brayden tends to go head first down the slide more often than sitting on his bottom.
Taking a ride down the slide with Kelsy
Brayden climbing with Caitlyn's friend, Makenna
Getting a push on the swing from Uncle Andy
Definitely our little Monkey
Hitching a ride on Uncle Jordan's bike
No comments:
Post a Comment