Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blankets and More Blankets!

Yesterday morning while I was in the shower, Caitlyn decided to pull out all of her blankets from the bottom drawer of her dresser. Needless to say, our living room floor was covered in about 15 baby blankets by the time I caught the "blanket thief".
Arranging the blankets just so.
Lounging in her mound of blankets.
I have to share with you something Caitlyn said last night that had Kyle and I in stitches. When we put Caitlyn to bed last night, we were telling her "good night" and we asked her if she would like brother or sister? We knew that likely she doesn't understand what either is, but we thought it would be fun to hear her response. After a pause, she said "Cookie!" So I guess when in doubt Caitlyn's choice default answer to any question is "cookie"!

No comments:

Blog Archive