Friday, January 30, 2009

A Huge Blessing!

So after a year of transition, lots of prayer, and several months of house hunting, God has blessed us with a beautiful home. We can't wait to tell all of you how God worked out this blessing, and we will post "after pictures" when we move in the end of February. Here are a few pics to look at now.
Covered Front Porch
Formal Living Room
More pics of the Formal Living Room
Kitchen
Dining Room in Kitchen
Large Backyard to put a swing set for Caitlyn
Formal Dining Room
Guest Bedroom (We love the window seat in this room, but I don't care for the "artistic" painting in this room. I can't wait to see it painted a lighter color.)
Caitlyn & the Baby's room (this room will also be painted ASAP; it's just a little too dark for Caitlyn)
Guest Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Doorway between the Master Bedroom and Master Bath
Master Bathroom
We have a mountainview from this window and the window in our bedroom.
We have his and her closets (I don't know if Kyle or I am more excited about this...I know he loves having to share a closet with me now :).
Half-bathroom off the kitchen
Family Room in the basement (it's already wired for surround sound--a huge plus in Kyle's opinion).
"Mini bar" in the basement family room
Our house is in the center of this picture right behind the playground, so Caitlyn has a pool and playground right behind our yard.

No comments:

Blog Archive