Friday, January 2, 2009

Fun in Denver!

Earlier this week Caitlyn and I went with our friends, Jenni & Andrew, to Denver to meet some of our friends from Colorado Springs, Kristina, Madison & Audra. On the way down Jenni and I were busy visiting in the front, and we turned around to find Andrew & Caitlyn holding hands as they sang along to the Veggie Tales CD. I have to admit Caitlyn's Dad didn't think he would have to worry about Caitlyn and boys this early on, but Jenni and I thought it was too cute!
Caitlyn opening her Christmas present (an Elmo phone) from Luke, Kristina & Madison.
Madison, Andrew & Caitlyn before we left the mall after lunch & playtime. It was really quite a miracle that we got them all sitting together, but it was pretty much impossible to get them to all look at the camera at the same time. :)
Caitlyn really isn't as sad as she looks in this picture...just very tired. It was a hour past her usual naptime.
After lunch we let the kids play in the play area in the middle of the mall. The mall was extremely busy that day, so trying to keep track of each of our kids was quite a challenge, but they seemed to have fun.
Trying to climb up the slide of bacon.
Just chillin' (I think Caitlyn was kinda overwhelmed by all of the kids in the play area).

1 comment:

Erica said...

The holding hands was precious.
Thank you again for your encouraging words. Today was an emotional day for me for some reason. And, congratulations on another little one. I don't think I knew that. So, I guess you are due mid summer. I can understand wanting to find a place and get settled before that time comes. The Lord will open the door for you! We will pray for you as well.
By the way, I really like your hair brunette. It looks great on you!

Blog Archive